Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Curves

 Hello People! This morning I decided to take a photo of a curvy shape along with my items. I put together this look as one that would be great for going out. It could be brunch or a day of shopping with my friends. In any case, I love the curve and how this outfit compliments them. 

The Curves

By the way, I got these shoes from Glamistry a couple days ago as gift to their old customers. In the past they used to be known as Kalnins but they have rebranded. I am excited that they are back. They now have a hud that allows you to buy new colors on your purchased item without having to teleport back to the store. I love the convenience.


What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Pink Fuel
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes (Anya)
Eyeliner: Angelle liquid eyeliner ~ black ~ medium ~ winged ~ | Free
Eye Lashes: Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
Hair: Truth | Hair - Malea
Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink
Outfit: Delirium Style | Club Style Dress w.HUD
Shoes: Glamistry | ANEMUNA Heels - slink
Sunglasses: Kalnins Sunglasses - Butterfly VIP Edition v1.52

* Accessories:
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing Special Edition
- .HoD. - Spite Necklace w/bow Hot Pink

* Pose Used: Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment