Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Anime Fever

There has been a lot of interest recently about mesh heads and anime avatars. I couldn't help myself, I had to join the anime obsession clan. I purchased my first one yesterday.  Right now I'm using the Utilizator M3 Head and I really love the face. It is so cute that I find myself staring at it. 


Anime Fever


I am new to all of these. When I went to the store, someone instructed me to buy the 2.0 avatar beta as my base mesh body for the M3 Mesh Anime head. I followed their instructions and I ended up buying almost everything in the store. I have the 2.0 avatar beta, the Rikogu set avatars, and 2 of the M3 Mesh Anime Head the other ones called Venus mesh head. The reason for this panic buying is that I couldn't match the M3 mesh anime head into the 2.0 avatar body. Maybe it’s just me being too keen on the neck area but then later on, while I'm still trying to learn how this mesh head fits the body, I found out that there is a limited clothing that you can use with it because of a few alpha layer cuts on the 2.0 avatar body. In the end, I resolved to just use my default classic body not only because of the neck issue but also for the clothing purposes. Nonetheless, I still love this anime mesh head and I think I will be wearing this occasionally with my default body until I find a way to perfectly match it with my other mesh bodies.

Anime Fever

If you are new to these mesh heads, I highly suggest you only buy the anime head and try it with your default body first. (Unless if you are going for a Kemono.) For me, this M3 anime head works perfectly well with default body plus I can still use my slink hands and feet with it.


What I'm Wearing:


Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
Skin: .::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Body - Yui Skin Mod
Eyes: .::POMF::. Kemono Autumn Eyes - Pomf Gift! 0L$
Hair: pr!tty | Sumi - [Brown 3] | Group Gift 0L$
* Mesh Hand: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Bag: COCO Gift_ClearToteBag-Pink | Past Group Gift 0L$
Watch: Swallow Watch Pink Silver | Past Hunt Gift
Mesh Top: *Edelweiss* School-Line Vest - pink
Mesh Ribbon: *Edelweiss* School-Line Ribbon - red
Mesh Skirt: *Edelweiss* School-Line Skirt - red
Mesh Socks: *Edelweiss* School-Line Loose Socks
Shoes: *Edelweiss* School Loafer

* Poses Used: Adorkable

 Photos Taken at Hentai High Manga School RP :D



No comments:

Post a Comment