Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Something Edgy

 Something Edgy

I was feeling like going with a bit of an edgy look today so I decided to blend a few styles from pop culture with a few things from my inventory. This is what I came up with. The hair style sort of reminds me of Aeon Flux.

Something Edgy

(Above Picture Poses Used: Left - ANA_mations; Right - Glitteratti)


What I'm Wearing:

* Accessories:
a m o r o u s | Not Granny's Necklace
a m o r o u s | Simplicity Bangle

* Piercings:
- .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Deceit
- .HoD. - Bulletproof v2  - Slide


Skin: AL vulo! - virginia natural blonde brow bronze
Lip Tattoo: AL vulo! labello cherry lip bronze Virginia
Mole Tattoo: [MUDSKIN] Petite Mole_Right2 - Free from TCF Gift Here
* Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Clarus Eyes (Ice)
Eyeliner: AlVulo! MEsh eyeliner BlackCat
Hair: pr!tty - Victoria - .roots. Group Gift 0L$
* Hands & Feet: Slink
Body Tattoo: Luck Inc. | *Linc* Wraps Tattoo (Old Gift)
Top: Syfe - MiniTank Mesh Peace - Free 0L$
Skirt: Blueberry - Studded Denim Skirts Faded
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Chocolate Antheia Sandal Slink-Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment