Monday, December 28, 2015

I'm a Baby Reindeer! :D

TD Baby Reindeer Outfit! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I’m a cute reindeer human baby and Santa can’t catch me! Instead of pulling the sleigh this holiday season, I will be inside of a cozy cabin with a nice warm mug of hot chocolate! I picked up this little gem at the Bubblegums Store recently. I really like it because it has the festively decorated antlers, ears, wagging tail, and a pair of authentic hooves to dance around the Christmas tree with. Find it in the Merry Christmas hunt and you too can relax by a toasty winter fire with your reindeer friends.

Me & My friend Junnin Twine chillin' at Hakoniwa Region
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)


What I'm Wearing:
Outfit: .:Bubblegums:. Reindeer Games | Merry Christmas Hunt L$1 up to Dec 31
This outfit set includes the antlers, mesh ears, tails and hooves.
(Hunt Hint: Twinkle Twinkkle Little Star)
Hat: {Little Peanut} Mushroom Hat | Group Gift L$0 to Join

On Body:
* Shape: Faces n Curves | Custom Made 
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Lime | Dollarbie L$1
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE
Tattoo Lashes: .::Mother Goose::. pointed lashes-1 | Lucky Board 0L$
Nose Tattoo: Miasnow - ROODY NOSE Tat layer
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Mesh Tiny Body for Kids
Hair: Dura | *Dura-Anime*03 (Irish Coffee) | New


* Poses Used: Kirin Poses - Aki Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment