Saturday, May 30, 2015

Look with an Attitude

Awestruck


Hello Everyone. Today I wanted to write about av enhancement, particularly mesh mouths. I know this is not new but to some people including myself, it is something that may not come up very much. I happened to see a lot of photos on flickr and blogs showing open mouths on their avatar but it is rare that the credits show that the mouth is a mesh attachment. Most of the time I find myself checking the stores and I find that the skins used were actually closed mouth lol. So this is just a blog to let everyone know how this effect is achieved. 


Awestruck


I bought my first mesh mouth from PXL store named Sweetlips. I chose to buy from this store because the skin that I am using provides an applier for the mouth attachment. Of course there are standard instructions that need to be followed for this mesh mouth to fit your avatar. On this mouth, the creator listed the shape and size requirements for both the mouth and chin.


Awestruck


Personally I do like the effect it gives on pictures because it shows some attitude in the look. But if you will wish to wear this on a daily basis I would suggest not using a facelight as it may highlight the lines where the mouth meets your face.


What I'm Wearing:

Accessories:
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Flush - Female - Steel
* Necklace: - .HoD. - Tiny Dreidel Polaroid Necklace
* Bracelet: a m o r o u s | Simplicity Bangle

* Mesh Hands/Feet/Body: Slink
Skin: Pink Fuel
Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips  v1.4
* Eyes: Ibanez Liquid Eyes - Stone
Eyeliner: Angelle liquid eyeliner ~ black ~ medium ~ winged ~ | Free
Mesh Eyelashes: *BC* Mesh Eyelashes | 1L$ Here
Hair: [LeLutka] CHILL hair - Syrup | Group Gift 0L$ to Join
Outfit: NYU - Jumper Shorts & Shirt | FLF 50L$ Special
Shoes: The Secret Store - Becky T-strap Heels | Group Gift 0L$ to Join

*Pose Used: Glitteratti

No comments:

Post a Comment