Wednesday, May 20, 2015

a m o r o u s ~ my accessory!

a m o r o u s

Hello Everyone. I am excited to introduce to you one of my favorite accessory designers, the Amorous by Matchbook Monday. First time I get to see her designs, I fell inlove with them right away because of the quality detail and texture she puts on all of her accessories. What's even more surprising is that they are not expensive at all. You get the best quality accessories at an affordable prices!

a m o r o u s

What I like about these accessories is that they are customizable via script. You can easily resize them, change the color textures and has a delete script option afterwards so you won't get lag while wearing them. They are very light and easy to adjust. The necklace I'm wearing here has 12 different humorous quotes option. Today, I'm feeling the fabulous! There is also a granny version of this necklace that has a friendly related quotes.

a m o r o u s

The Audio punk headphones I must say are very sassy! They are well detailed and fully customizable via script. There are 2 versions of this. You can wear it normally or you can attach them on your shoulder for a more fashionable look. If you like quality designs at affordable prices, I highly recommend that you visit the amorous accessories.




What I'm Wearing:

* Accessories:
a m o r o u s // Audiopunk Headphones
a m o r o u s // Crossed // Bracelet
a m o r o u s // Not Granny's Necklace


Skin: Pink Fuel
* Eyes: Faces n Curves
* Eyes Photo Prop: SLink Mesh Lids and Lashes
* Body Mesh: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands & Feet: SLink
Hair: TRUTH | Hair Verinne | New
* Piercings: -.HoD.- | Spite - Black Lava - Shadowed
Nails: Yuzuya Slink Nail | May Group Gift 0L$
Top: D-Style | Candy TiedTop Plaid
Shorts: :SMC: DenimShorts-UZ-D_S | Lucky Board 0L$
* Shoes: Hucci Paine Sandal - Collection


Poses Used: E.inK ~ six FREE poses


No comments:

Post a Comment