Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another Free Find For You

Another Free Find for You

I found this group gift skin really cute and pretty. I feel like I have to blog it and share this with you. I specially like the winged eyeliner that the skin already has on it. There are several skin tones included in the gift package and right now I'm wearing the Dark Chocolate tone. I also added a dollarbie beauty marks on it like the light soft freckles and face mole. You can get all these at MUDSKIN Store. This skin is their May group gift and to join this group is totally FREE! 


Another Free Find for You


If you notice I'm still on my curvy shape. All my friends who had seen me yesterday were actually surprised and fascinated. I got complimented they say I was the cutest chubby lady they'd seen so far. I'm wearing the largest size on my mesh clothings on this shape :D


What I'm Wearing:

Skin:  [ MUDSKIN ] | 2015 May Group Gift_E1_Dark Chocolate | Free to Join the Group
Beauty Marks: [ MUDSKIN ] Face Mole1 & Freckles (Soft) | Dollarbie 1L$
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes (Anya)
Eye Lashes: Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Spite Piercing Special Edition
Top: Lapointe & Bastchild S'wear "Bianca" LRG Camisole Cropped - Peach Iris
Mesh Shorts: :SMC: DenimShorts_L | Lucky Board 0L$
Socks: JD | High Socks L


*Pose Used: Glitteratti


No comments:

Post a Comment