Friday, May 8, 2015

Hucci... Tease Me!

SHEER TEASE

I know you're being teased by this sheer dress I'm wearing but I want to tease you more with what HUCCI has to offer in the month of May...

HUCCI @ COLLABOR88 MAY

Eboni Khan, designer of Hucci, has introduced 2 new sexy sandals: a classy High feet wedge sandal with delicate straps (Paine Sandal) and a sexy flat sandal with braided straps (Shelby Sandal.) Both of these have a hud for you to play match with the lovely colors that are available. These sandals come in TMP, Maitreya and Slink sizes.

HUCCI Shelby Sandal

I'm wearing a Shelby sandal right now to complete the sheer tease look.
So tell me.... weren't you being teased?

LOTD 05092015


Hucci's new lovely sandals are now available at the Collabor88 event for only 88L$ a piece.
Of course, you get a big discount if you buy all colors.




What I'm Wearing:

Skin: Pink Fuel
Hair: Magika
Body: Maitreya Lara
Dress & Accessories: Luas | Tyene White Sheer | LB Group Gift
*Sandal: Hucci Shelby Sandal | Collabor88 - NEW

*Poses Used: Glitteratti

No comments:

Post a Comment