Tuesday, May 19, 2015

On a Hunt Mission..

On a Hunt Mission

There are actually a lot of hunt events going on this month of May but today, I did one called the Gingham hunt. I went from one store to another and my last stop was the Sweet Tea Couture. I was surprised by store owner, JasmineFairy, who message to thank me for visiting her shop. I was on my teen avatar and we had a brief chat. I thought it was really nice of her to talk to customers like that. Anyway, she makes nice mesh clothings and run a special discount on her best selective items definitely a worth pay visit.


What I'm Wearing:

* Skin: {fnc} | Takako Skin, Eyes & Shape
Hair: Moon. Hair | Naturals 1 - Clocktower | Lucky Board 0L$
Dress: Sweet Tea Couture | Gingham Hunt 0L$
Tights: Sweet Tea Queen of Hearts Tights Pink | Group Gift 0L$
Shoes: Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes | Gingham Hunt 0L$
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment