Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm a Witch and Friends with the Wizards :D

Witch Hour Hunt

Hello Everyone! :D This past couple days have been very busy for me, but not too busy to do a brief "Witchy Hour Hunt" with my friends which explains the look I have in my photos! :D I know its just the month of June, but Gothic in SL does not limit you to wear cute eerie fashion. It can be an everyday trend style for the Gothic lovers.

I'm friends with the Wizards <3

Meet my new wizard friends by the way and you can look forward to a new story we are about to film in the next couple years, with me in it of course. (LOL I wish!)

"Witchy Hour Hunt" started from June 1-30 and costs 1L for every hunt items. You can find more of the offered hunt items and hints HERE.


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink

Outfit: Livid | The Apprentice Outfit | WHH 1L$
Hand Chain: !TLB - Witchy Hand Chain (Slink Hand Fitted) | WHH 1L$
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Pentacle Passion | WHH 1L$

Skin: Pink Fuel
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Clarus Eyes (Amber)
Eyeliner: Angelle liquid eyeliner ~ black ~ medium ~ winged ~ | Free
Mesh Eyelashes: *BC* Mesh Eyelashes | 1L$ Here
Eyes Tattoo: Livid | Pandemic_Symptom 2 | Free 0L$
Hair: pr!tty | Sumi - [Brown 2] | Group Gift 0L$
Choker: Trident Love Elixir Pendant I


No comments:

Post a Comment